We invite you to join us at GridFWD Seattle, April 19-20 at the Bell Harbor Convention Center in Seattle. Don’t miss this gathering of community, partners and friends from across the region and beyond as together we are “Keeping Pace with the Energy Transition.”
Join us in exploring key grid topics like these (our preliminary list):
Vehicle to Grid & Customer
- Fleet Integration on the Grid
- EVs and Customer Experience
- Next Steps for Western Regional Markets
- Bridging National Lab Innovations in the the Industry
Investments in Resiliency
- Real-Time Data for Wildfire Mitigation
- Scaling Microgrids and Other Grid Resilient Assets
- Grid Requirements for Deep Decarbonization
- Pathways for 100% Decarb
- Emerging Tech for Load Management
- Distribution System Plans Best Practices
- Tracking Energy Equity
- Vehicles for Grid Flexibility and Low Income Benefit
- Community Engagement to Get ‘Yes in my Backyard’ for Renewables
AI Analytics & DERs
- AI & ML on the Edge
- Data Science for Customer Programs
- Integrating Mass DER Adoption
We are hosting many key industry stakeholders at the event including utility executives, thought leaders, leading innovators and government officials. We are talking with a number of DOE officials in posts close to the infrastructure package, and we are optimistic that they will join us.
Session leaders and discussion topics will be shared soon but one area to note: our regional working groups that are preparing for the federal infrastructure resources (smart grid, resiliency, cybersecurity and other grid enhancing deployments) will be meeting face-to-face at the gathering.
Grid Forward will follow local guidelines and safety measures to help ensure the safety of all attendees, such as proof of vaccination and masking when indoors. Watch our web page for updates.
Make your plans today to be at GridFWD Seattle, April 19-20, 2022.