GridFWD 2020 will once again bring together leading insights from a wide range of stakeholders to address the biggest challenges and opportunities for grid modernization in our region.
Call for Submissions ends April 3 – use the form below.
This year we will drill into scalability, organized along three dimensions of our regional grid: Customer Solutions and Engagement, Distribution System Innovation and Transmission and Generation Innovation.
Bell Harbor International Conference Center
See Call for Submissions form below.
• Plenaries with utility and national leaders
• Perspectives from the region and beyond
• The latest grid technologies and practices
• Deep dive into scaling grid modernization across our region
• Interactions across industry boundaries
• Deep-dive small-group discussions
• Grid modernization tours and workshops
• Facilitated networking opportunities
You can get involved in the planning and excitement of GridFWD 2020 by becoming a sponsor. Download the prospectus for more information.
Don’t just show up, help inform the program! Our content team is busy creating an informative program and wants to hear your ideas for topics and speakers on grid modernization scalability. Complete the form belowWe will look forward to receiving your input before 5pm pacific on Friday April 3. We will contact you about your submission by April 30, 2020.