GridFWD 2020 will once again bring together leading insights from a wide range of stakeholders to address the biggest challenges and opportunities for grid modernization in our region.
Call for Submissions ends August 15 – use the form below.
Ensuring that the innovation on our regional grid supports the progress our communities need
A virtual event
See Call for Submissions form below.
• Insight from regional and national utility leaders
• Perspectives from the region and beyond
• The latest grid technologies and practices
• Deep dive into scaling grid modernization across our region
• Interactions across industry boundaries
• Deep-dive small-group discussions
• Grid modernization tours and workshops
• Facilitated networking opportunities
Don’t just show up, help inform the program! Our content team is busy creating an informative program and wants to hear your ideas for topics and speakers on grid modernization scalability. Complete the form below. We will look forward to receiving your input before 5pm pacific on Friday August 15. We will contact you about your submission by April 30, 2020.